Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome to Writer's Block. Population: me!

I labored so long and hard over what to write about this week that it suddenly turned into the next week, and I still wasn't sure what to write about. So instead, I'm going to provide you with a supply of amusing videos and whatnot that will kill time, and hopefully make you smile. If they don't accomplish the second thing, then you must not have a soul, and I'm not sure we can be friends...(JK! I <3 guys..most of the time...)

Anyway, this was Google's grand April Fool's prank yesterday, here for your convenience if you hadn't seen it yet:

I'm totally changing my major to "Technomathmagician"


I don't know what this show is, where I can find it, or why Hulu can't show full episodes, but I'm pretty sure it's the best thing in existence right now. Ever. For whatever reason, Hulu's code embedding abilities don't want to agree with me right now, so alas, you must click a little extra. My two currently favorite clips give the rules of house sitting, and show a very elaborate game of hide and seek, which I want to do. So badly. After-party and everything.

And then there's this music video for Coldplay's song "Life in Technicolor ii," which I don't recommend watching if you have some aversion to puppets. Otherwise, it's pretty entertaining:

I just love the puppet stage crew!

And while we're on the subject of music videos, here is one by the always amazing Florence+The Machine. Sadly, it was for the Twilight movie, but that doesn't change the awesome of the song. Video is freaking creepy, though:

Can we be best friends please, Florence?

Anyway, I think that's enough time wasting for now. Go accomplish things! (or, you know, don't, whatever your plans for the day were).


No comments:

Post a Comment