Thursday, October 28, 2010

Twas the day of the super short post

So today is going to be really short. Why? Because I said so. And also because I embark on a journey through time and space today on a quest to find my undergraduate institution and rescue a few select people from the chains of senior thesis and adventurelessness. Among those to be daringly rescued is our own Cynic, and a bunch of other people who don't have pages for me to link their names to. Hopefully this weekend will just be so jam packed with adventuring that there won't even be time for posting, but I'll check in now and again.

In the meantime, there's this. If you've already seen it, we can now bond over it's greatness. If this was not yet on your radar, you're welcome.



which should immediately be followed by this one:



very astute observations by both genders, I think.

Anyway, that's all for now. Stay tuned for some more average nerdiness!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the bonding. Who cares if it's of the creepy-ass-giant-squid variety? I don't.

    ReplyDelete